Kundalini Yoga Pituitary Gland Series KY kriyas (From The Aquarian Teacher, level one textbook)
1) Lunge Stretch. Bend the right knee with the right foot flat on the floor. Extend the left leg straight back and place the hands on the floor for balance. Arch the head back and hold the position, breathing slowly and deeply for 1 minute. Then do Breath of Fire for 2 minutes.
2) Lunge Stretch Rest. From position one, bring the right knee down to the floor, and bend the torso to rest over the thigh. Place the forehead on the floor, strech the left leg all the way back, and rest the arms by the sides, palms up. Breath slowly and deeply for 3 minutes.
3) Repeat exercises 1 and 2 with opposite legs.
4) Front Bend. Stand up with the feet about two feet apart. Bend over and touch the fingertips or the palms on the floor. Do long deep breathing for 3 minutes.
5) Ego Eradicator. Stand up again and strech the arms overhead at a thirty-degree angle, thumbs pointing up, fingers on the palms. Keep your elbows straight as you breathe long and deep for 3 minutes. ( When seated in Easy Pose for Ego Eradicator the arms are stretched overhead at a sixty-degree angle. When standing for Ego Eradicator the angle is thirty degrees as pictured for balance.)
6) Triangle Pose. Come onto the hands and knees and push into Triangle Pose. The heels are on the floor and the head and neck relax. Hold for up to 3 minutes.
8) Sit on the heels in Rock Pose and spread the knees far apart. Bring the forehead to the floor with the palms flat on the ground in front of the knees, stretching the arms up and out like a flower greeting the sun. Exhale and come down bringing the forehead to the floor. Continue for 3 minutes.
9) Yoga Mudra. Sit on the heels again with the knees together and the fingers interlaced at the base of the spine. Bring the forehead to the ground and lift the arms straight up as far as possible and hold the position for 3 minutes, with long deep breathing.