1. Do regular pushups, supporting the weight on the big
Inhale up. and exhale down for 2- 3 minutes.
2. Bow pose with Breath of Fire for 2-3 minutes.
3. Cobra Pose with long, deep breathing or Breath of Fire for 2-3 minutes.
4. Body Drops in Lotus Pose, if possible, or with legs stretched out in
front. Lift body, on fists beside the hips, off the ground and drop it
down, repeating for 1-2 minutes.
5. Stretch legs out in front with the feet 1,5 feet apart. Bend down and
grab ankles, exhaling down and inhaling up, using the elbows to draw the
head to the knees. Then inhale, exhale, hold the breath out and apply
6. Back Platform - on back, raise body to hands and feet, arms and legs,
and body straight. Inhale and turn chin to the left shoulder, exhale and
turn to the right shoulder for 1-2 minutes. Repeat exercise with the left
leg raised up parallel to the ground. Then repeat, raising the right leg,
1 minute each.
7. Sat Kriya for 3-5 minutes. Seated on heels, raise the
arms overhead pressing palms together, keeping elbows straight and hugging
ears. Inhale and pull the navel point and chant "Sat", exhale
and relaxing the navel, chant "Nam".
8. In easy Pose, breathe long and deep for 3 minutes relaxing
the mind. Then, deeply inhale, hold the breath and apply Maha Bandha:
Pull all three locks (Mulbhand, Diaphragm Lock and Neck Lock) at once