Kundalini Yoga to raise kundalini in quick order KY kriyas
1. Table Pose: Squatting, with feet 1,5 - 2 feet apart, pass upper arms between thighs and calves, (inside thighs and outside calves), and place hands under heels, thighs resting on the elbows, spine parallel to the floor. Hold with long, deep, breathing for 2-5 minutes. Then inhale, exhale and apply Mulband.
Balances the sex glands.
6. Legs stretched straight out in front,
stretch body forward and relax down, head on knees for 2-3 minutes.
7. In EASY POSE, cross arms and place hands on opposite knees. Inhale deeply, pulling the arms and stretching the shoulders, hold the breath in, and exhale and relax.
8. Finger Lock at Heart Center, with long, deep breathing. Pull hard for 2-3 minutes. Then inhale, stretch arms over head and hold, exhale and apply Mulbhand.
9. BOW POSE: On stomach, grab ankles and arch up, pulling arms and legs as high as possible. inhale, stretch up even higher, pull Mulbhand hold.
10. Meditation: Fix eyes on top of the skull, and press
the tongue on the roof of the mouth. (There may be pain in the nose.)
Dedicate self to the Divine.
This is an excellent preparation
for deep meditation. G.K. (Some times were added by G.K.)