Kundalini Yoga to raise kundalini set 4 KY kriyas
1. On Back, do Breath of Fire for 5 minutes. Then inhale and raise legs to 18", apply Mulbhand, hold and relax.
2. In Easy Pose, alternately shrug shoulders up to the nose for 1-2 minutes.
3. Sternum Rotation: Like a Belly Dancer, circle the upper torso between shoulders and solar plexus for 2-3 minutes, 1,5 minute in each direction.
4. Shoulder Stand with Long Deep Breathing for 2 minutes. Then inhale, exhale and apply Mulbhand, hold, and relax down.
5. Arch, as though to go in Shoulder Stand, raise legs and place hands at waist, and carefully arch the back, legs down, feet resting on the floor for two minutes.
6. Half Bow Pose, on stomach, with right ankle in left hand, right hand in Gyan Mudra at small of the back. Hold with Long Deep Breathing for 6 minutes. Inhale, exhale and apply Mulbhand. and then repeat on opposite hands and leg.
7. Half Bow Pose, on stomach, with left ankle in left hand, right hand in Gyan Mudra at small of the back. Hold with Long Deep Breathing for 6 minutes. Inhale, exhale and apply Mulbhand, and then repeat with right hand and foot.
8. Maha Shakti Pose: Seated, incline upper torso back 60 degrees, raising legs to 60 degrees, forming a perfect "V", with Breath of Fire for 1 minute. Inhale, hold and apply Mulbhand, and exhale. Repeat twice.
Comments: (as taught by Yogi Bhajan 1969-1070, from Sexuality and Spirituality)