Kundalini Yoga to raise kundalini set 6 KY kriyas
1. In Virasan, sit on the left heel, and draw the right knee up to the chest, with the foot flat on the ground. Cross the arms on the right knee. Inhale in four parts, silently chanting "Sa Ta Na Ma" and exhale in four equal parts silently chanting "Sa Ta Na Ma", for 3 minutes.
2. In the same position, raise the arms up to 60 degrees and breathe as in (1.) for 3 more minutes.
3. Sit on both heels in Rock Pose, the hands on the knees, and lower the forehead to the ground on the exhale, and arise on the inhale, and continue for 3 minutes.
4. Remain in Rock Pose and punch the air in front of you, inhaling with the left thrust and exhaling with the right, for 5 minutes.
5. On the back, draw the knees to the chest, clasping the legs with the arms and relax for 3 minutes.
6. Then raise the legs to 90 degrees, and reach up and grab the toes, raising the head and the shoulders, and hold for 3 minutes.
7. In Easy Pose, cross the arms, right over left, and put the hands on the chest and chant
for 5 minutes.
8. In same pose, chant:
"Ra Ra Ra Ra"
"Ma Ma Ma Ma"
"Sa Ta Na Ma".
9. Put the hands in Gyan Mudra, with
the tips of the teeth together, and look at the nose tip and inhale in
4 equal parts "Sa Ta Na Ma" and exhale in 4 equal parts "Sa
Ta Na Ma" for 5 minutes.
Comments: This is a Meditative Kundalini Set.
(As taught by Yogi Bhajan March 14" 1972 in Austin Texas, from Sexuality and Spirituality)