Leg Lifts (30, 60, 90 degrees)
Begin by lying on the back.
- Inhale, press the lower back into the ground using pelvic
tilt, and lift the leg(s) up to the desired angle, using the muscles of the
navel and mulbandh.
- Exhale as you lower the leg(s) down.
- Use the power of the inhale to lift the legs up: use
the strength of the abdominals on the exhale.
- Do not let the lower back arch up.
- Do not let the legs drop down.
- If you don't have the strength to keep the legs straight,
it is better to bend the knees.
- Or use the hands under the small of the back as leverage,
to avoid arching the back.
KY Les KY Agenda KY
Meditaties KY Kriyas KY
Maha Mudras KY Pranayamas
KY Mudras KY Houdingen KY
Numerologie KY Chakras
yoga poems drawings