Kundalini Yoga Foundation for Infinity KY kriyas (From The Aquarian Teacher, level one textbook)
Twist Variation. Sit in Easy Pose and interlock the hand behind
the neck at the hairline. Holding the upper arms parallel to the ground,
inhale and twist to the left, exhale and twist to the right. Continue
at a medium pace for 3 minutes.
3) Come up into Back Platform Pose
with the head dropped back. Then lower the buttocks to the floor and bring
the head straight, in line with the spine. Create a steady rhythm alternating
between these two positions with Breath of Fire for
This exercise increases the strength and flexibility of the pelvic area and releases the pelvis if it is locked.
4) Squat in Crow Pose and extend the hands straight in front parallel to the floor with the palms facing down. Inhale and stand up, exhale and squat down. Repeat the cycle 26 times.
5) Front Bends. Stand up with legs shoulder width apart. Extend arms above the head palms facing forward. Inhale and stretch back as far as possible. Exhale and bend forward to touch the floor. Repeat the cycle 26 times.
6) Side Stretch Stand up straight and extend the arms above the head. Inhale and bend to the left, then exhale and bend to the right. Repeat the cycle 26 times. Then relax the arms.
7) Rhythmic Kick.
Remain standing. Place the hands on the waist and kick alternate legs
forward keeping the legs straight. With each kick chant HAR
placing the tip of the tongue on the palate on the "r" sound.
Kick rapidly once per second for 3 minutes.
8) Meditation for the Tenth Gate:
To Experience Your Boundlessness. Sit in Easy Pose with the spine
pulled up straight, chin pressed down lightly. Place the hands in the
lap, palms facing up, right palm resting in the left, pads of the thumbs
touching. Focus the eyes upward, guiding the attention to the top center
of the head, the Tenth Gate (Crown Chakra). Mentally say the mantra HAR
HAR as you pull the Navel Point in. Then, holding the navel
in, press the tip of the tongue against the roof of the mouth and mentally
say the word MUKANDAY. Concentrate deeply and
immerse yourself in this meditation to experience the radiance of the
Sahasrara. Experience your boundlessness. Feel yourself expand beyond
time, beyond space, into a realm of total peace and joy. Continue for