Kundalini Yoga for sex energy transformation KY kriyas (From Sadhana Guidelines)
1. Lie on the stomach. Place the hands on the ground directly under the shoulders (1A). Arch the neck back and lift up into cobra pose (IB). Inhale and raise the hips straight off the ground coming into a front platform pose (1C). Exhale as the hips go back down into cobra pose. Repeat 26 times, then relax 2 minutes on the stomach. The teacher should chant Ong - the infinite, creative consciousness, on the inhale; and Sohung - I am Thou, on the exhale. This will keep a rhythm and keep the mind focused.
2. Come into cow pose (2A). Stretch forward with an exhale making the hips and chin touch the ground. Keep the head up and arms bent (2B). Inhale back into cow pose.The teacher chants Ong Sohung Ong on the forward motion, Sohung on resuming cow pose. Repeat 26 times.
3. Immediately, without resting, lie on the back. Bend the knees and hold the ankies with the hands. The soles of the feet should stay on the ground next to the buttocks (3A). Inhale - raise the hips up (3B). Exhale - bring them down. Repeat 26 times, rest for 2 minutes, and repeat 26 more times.
4. Immediately lie down on the back . Raise both legs 18 inches and start long deep powerful breathing for 30 seconds. Bring one knee to the chest, then the other with each deep inhale. Continue alternating with this push-pull action for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Inhale - hold both legs straight our for 5 seconds. Relax.
5. Lie on the back Bring the soles of the feet together and grab them with the hands. Rock back and forth for 30 - 45 seconds.
6. Deep relaxation for 2 minutes.
7. Stretch pose: Hold the feet and head 6 inches off the ground with normal breathing. The eyes are fixed on the toes. Balance in this position and hold it, for up to 7 minutes. Inhale deeply, exhale hold the breath out and apply mul bhand. Hold the breath out as long as possible. Repeat the inhale, exhale, hold, and mul bhand 4 more times. Then relax down.
8. Completely relax for 5 minutes letting the energy
circulate. Think of God and God consciousness. Feel
unlimited. Then, lying on your back, repeat out loud:
God and me, me and God, are one
about 12 times, raising the pitch and volume frequently.
Inhale deeply, hold for 15 seconds, then exhale. Start
the chant again but very powerfully, Chant
loudly from the solar plexus. The eyes should be closed.
Do not feel shy. Inhale and exhale deeply eight times,
then inhale holding the breath in and raise both legs
90° for 15 seconds. Exhale and relax.
|9. Sit in Sidhasana (perfect pose), or Sukasan (easy pose). Use the tip of the thumb and the tip of the little finger of one hand to close alternate nostrils. Inhale through the left nostril, exhale through the right. Meditate at the base of the spine and pull mul bhand. On the inhale, think Sat, the Truth; on the exhale vibrate Nam, the Identity or Name. Continue for 1 minute. Then begin breath of fire in through the left nostril, out through the right for 1 minute. Without a break, inhale and exhale through the left nostril only, moderately fast for about 15 seconds. Begin breath of fire through the left nostril for 15 seconds, then through the right nostril for 15 seconds. Then breathe 5 seconds through each nostril. Inhale through both nostrils and hold 5 seconds. Exhale, holding the breath out and mentally repeat Sat Nam, making the sound follow an upward spiral through the spine for 30 seconds. Then visualize the "Sat going down both sides of the spine entering the base of the spine and "Nam" rising up the middle of the spine. Hold the mind against every other thing and concentrate. NOW is the time, Inhale deeply. Exhale. Repeat the mental meditation one more time.|
10. Chant Ek Ong Kar Sat Nam Sat Nam Siri Wha Guru in the following manner:
When chanting Sat Nam
and Guru, applv and
release mul bhand. Gradually the mul bhand will become so
strong and locked that it will be easy to hold throughout
the entire chant. Continue chanting for 6 minutes. Inhale
- hold for 15 seconds. Relax or meditate.
In our culture, we are taught to view sex in terms of pleasure and reproduction. We are not educated in the need for moderation in sex in order to maintain our health and nerve balance. Sexual experience in the correct consciousness can give you the experience of God and bliss, but before that can ever occur you must charge your sexual batteries and possess a real potency. The seminal fluids produced in the male and female contain high concentrations of minerals and elements that are crucial to proper nerve balance and brain functioning. The sexual fluid is reabsorbed bv the body if it is allowed to mature. lts essence, or ojas, is transported into the spinal fluid. Running your mind without the ojas is like running a car without oil - you wear out quickly. About 90% of your sexual energy is used to repair and rejuvenate the organs of the body. The normal span of potency for a yogi is equal to the length of his life, In the United States, potency wanes even in the early forties. This kriya will generate sexual energy and transmute it into ojas and healing force.
The first three exercises activate the sex chakra; then the navel point and lower spine. Exercise 3 is especially effective for relieving tension and problems of the ovaries. Exercise 4 and 5 move the energy out of the digestive system. Exercise 7 distributes the energy from the navel point above the solar plexus to the heart center. Exercise 9 uses pranayam to completely open your psychic channels and move the kundalini energy all the way to the highest chakras. Exercise 10 uses the Kundalini energy in the mantra to project the mind into the infinity of the cosmos and beyond the normal earthly consciousness.