Kundalini Yoga to raise kundalini set 3 KY kriyas
1. Left nostril breathing for 2-3 minutes. Then right nostril breathing for 2-3 minutes.
b) raise legs 12'' with Breath of Fire for 2 minutes.
c) raise legs to 45 degrees with Breath of Fire for 2 minutes.
d) raise legs to 60 degrees with Breath of Fire for 2 minutes.
e) Lift torso in Shoulder Stand and hold for 2 minutes.
6. a) Life Nerve Stretch, both legs stretched out in front, inhale up and exhale down for 2 minutes.
To end, inhale, exhale and pull MulBhand and hold.
7. a) Celibate Pose, lying on back, hips on the floor between ankles, with Breath of Fire for 2 minutes.
8. Sat Kriya in Siddhasana (Perfect or
Accomplished Pose). Sit with left heel in perineum, and place right heel
to top, tucking toes in between thigh and calf crease. Raise both arms
overhead, palms together (or in Venus Lock with index Fingers extending
up) and chant "Sat" pulling on the navel, then chant "Nam"
relaxing contraction. (See Sat
Kriya). Continue for 5 minutes.
9. On the Back, raise legs to 6'' and
hold for 2 minutes. Then relax on the back.
Comments: ( times were added by G.K.)
(as taught by Yogi Bhajan 1969-1070,
from Sexuality and Spirituality)