Begin by sitting on the heels, or in Easy
Apply Neck Lock.
- Lift the arms up to 60 degrees. Then draw the shoulder
blades down over the back of the ribs, so the shoulders are away from the
- Curl the fingertips onto the pads of the palms, with
the thumbs stretched back. Thumbs aim at each other above the head.
- Do the breath of fire.
- To end, inhale deeply, hold the breath, concentrate on
the spot one feet above the head and touch the thumbs above the head, and
open the fingers.
Do not bend the elbows.
- Stretch up from the shoulders.
- Do not arch the spine.
- Check the angle of the arms. It is a common mistake to
have the arms lower than 60 degrees.
KY Les KY Agenda KY
Meditaties KY Kriyas KY
Maha Mudras KY Pranayamas
KY Mudras KY Houdingen KY
Numerologie KY Chakras
yoga poems drawing