Begin by lying on the back.
Bend the knees, and place the feet flat
on the floor.
Have the palms flat on the ground, with
the fingers pointing towards the feet.
- Inhale and do a pelvic tilt.
- Exhale, into a bent-arm wheel pose.
- Inhale, lift the navel all the way up
- Try to get a perpendicular line from the heart to the
- Try to pull away from the lower back.
- Push heels down into the ground to bring more weight
onto the hands.
KY Les KY Agenda KY
Meditaties KY Kriyas KY
Maha Mudras KY Pranayamas
KY Mudras KY Houdingen KY
Numerologie KY Chakras
yoga deeksha poems